Friday, March 24, 2017

{Photography} First Baby Photo Shoot

I got to do my first official baby photo shoot with this dreamy guy. #awesome
 He had just turned a month old, so not exactly a newborn shoot but still quite new around here.
 He was such a little charmer and I couldn't get enough of this sweet guy!
 He really liked my faux sheepskin rug.
 His mom and I had both seen this idea on Pinterest so we tried it out. It's one of my favorites!  I'll have another version of it in my Project 52.
 Awww, in one of his daddy's ties.
Mama's hands and baby's feet=❤️

Even superheroes need to recharge their batteries.
I mean, come on...
Let's Keep In Touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Creative Mondays
Pin It

6 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

These came out beautifully Heather, you're SO talented! I love the shots of that handsome guy, that bodysuit is adorable!

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

Precious! Love the rug... I could take a nap on it too! laura

Tamar SB said...

These are amazing!! He is so little and tiny!!

Carla from The River said...

Heather,
Wonderful work! Hey, I have a 2018 graduate ;-) do you feel like coming to Wisconsin.

You did a great job, fun idea with your rug.
Carla

Ida said...

What a sweet little baby and your photos of him were wonderful.

Dawn Gross said...

Fun shoot! Hard to believe our babies were that small at one time!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails