Friday, September 4, 2015

Chasing Sunsets

I finally found my sunset!
 We are lucky to live in an area with a lot of beautiful parks.
 I drive over this reservoir almost every day but I haven't been able to get any photos of it because you're not allowed to stop or walk on the bridge.
 Mr. Click and I went over to the park one evening to see if we could get closer.
 We found the perfect spot for watching the sun go down.
  Such a beautiful sight.
Then it was gone. One of these days I'm going to get there for sun rise. :)
Enjoy your long weekend. The all new and improved Friday Favorites will return next week.

Let's Keep in Touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

11 comments:

Kathy McB said...

That photo with Mr. Click walking and the sunshine over his shoulder....captivating!

Carla from The River said...

Great photos :-) I like the one of Mr. Click too.
Carla

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather,
Wow those are such pretty shots of the water.
I hope you have a nice long weekend.
Julie xo

Agnes BeaderBubbe said...

Love sunsets...even more than the sunrise. My favorite sunset was on a cruise ship...to Bermuda...just sitting there with a glass of wine and watching the sun go down.....:)

handmade by amalia said...

A seriously pretty sunset.
Amalia
xo

Becky said...

So beautiful! I'm sure glad you found it, so we could enjoy it too :)

Dawn Gross said...

Great shots! Sunsets are the best!

Ida said...

Hooray! - These were so pretty, especially the very end shot.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Id say it was worth the wait, amazing photos of an amazing sunset :)! Hope you had a beautiful weekend my friend! xo

Creations By Cindy said...

What a beautiful sunset Heather! You captured it perfectly. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Bliss said...

I get so sad thinking the days are numbered to be enjoying this kind of weather and views!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails