Thursday, September 24, 2015

{Thrifty Thursday} 09.24.15

Thrifting with Miss High School yesterday was very fruitful!  I found this old patchwork quilt ($12) and immediately snapped it up.
 I'm trying to be more selective with my thrifting these days (especially since reading this book) but I couldn't pass this beauty up. I've been looking for a quilt for photo shoots and I think this one will do quite nicely. It needs some work but that only adds to the charm.  See you tomorrow for Friday Favorites!

Let's Keep in Touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Vintage Inspiration Party
Pin It

7 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I'd say that's a HUGE score - yay! It is beautiful! I was out too - I found the Mr a Ralph Lauren polo - brand new, with tags for $1! WHAT?!

Monica said...

What?! I would LOVE to find a quilt like that for a price like that! Awesome find!

Tamar SB said...

That will be loved and put to good use!

camp and cottage living said...

This quilt is a real beauty. My goodness, what a bargain!

Becky said...

Well, I KNOW this quilt brings you joy! :)

Love Of Quilts said...

Yes that is a beauty. Great bargain.

Carla from The River said...

Great idea, and I just got the book from the library. I was on hold forever! ;-)
Carla

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails