Wednesday, January 14, 2015

{Get Organized} First Project of 2015

I'm still trying to catch up with life since coming home from our trip.  Posts are coming, I promise!
 Something got in me to finally purge and organize my pj/workout clothes drawer last week. We only have one dresser in our room and we share it.  I'm lucky that I get this deep bottom drawer but it gets messy.   I pulled everything out and went through it all, deciding what to keep, donate and trash.
Then I folded everything that I was keeping and neatly put it back in the drawer. I can easily see which piles are jammie related and which ones are workout related.
Even a small project makes you feel accomplished!
Have you organized anything lately?

Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

7 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh girl! I liked to have killed myself working on one room yesterday. My neck hurt, my head hurt and today my legs are sore from squatting~ I told my husband that If I ever let that room get in that kind of mess again to WHIP me! I am trying to purge and believe me that is hard for me! I like to KEEP everything and hubby is just the opposite! LOL! Thanks for sharing your mess too! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Tamar SB said...

My dresser drawers aren't the neatest! Since i hang most clothes up the jeans, leggings, tanks, and t-shirts for vegging out kinda just get "put" in (-:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Good for you Heather! I really need to dedicate an afternoon with no interruptions and work on my shoes and maybe some of clothes too! There is so much to do and so little time!
Hugs, Julie

Dawn Gross said...

I talk a good game but most rooms in my house are disasters! REALLY need to work on our bedroom.

Patiently waiting for Paris posts. 😉

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Good work my friend! This is the time of year when I look in a drawer and immediately find the urge to grab a bag and toss half of the contents in an effort to reorganize. I've done the closet and a few drawers here and there - it definitely helps to break it down into baby steps for me. Believe by spring I'll have something to show for it :-)

Becky said...

Your drawer looks great!! I started a14 week deep clean, over the weekend. This week was entry and living room, so the coat closet got a makeover :)

Carla from The River said...

Hello,
Yes, I did get a chance to organize my craft area. :-) It looks so much better, and yes, I feel good when I clean and get things organized.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails