Friday, September 23, 2011

She's a Middle Schooler-Fall Fashion Preview

Now I've got one in high school and one in middle school.
It's hard to believe!
She wasn't actually going to school this day but it's an outfit she would wear. 
Top & Jeans: Plato's Closet
Tank: Her Closet :)
 Sandals: Lands End Kids (also her closet)
 Henna: Disney (Post is coming)
 Earrings: Disney
I love the detail of her glasses too!
 Actual First Day of School Outfit
Top & Jeans: Plato's Closet
Belt: Forever 21
Purse:Macy's (gift from sister)
 Backpack: PB Teen
(it was raining so we had to take indoor shots)
 Apple Picking (another post I need to write)
Tank, Scarf, Jeggings & Purse: Her closet
Sweater: Hand me down from cousin
I wanted an outdoor shot from the first week of school too so she let me take this one on our first nice day.
Tank, Sweater & Purse: Her closet
Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: Joe Boxer
(Yes, she's wearing tights.  Her school is freezing!!)
I think we're finally all back into the swing of things and a routine.
How about you?
Linking up with:
Creative Blogger Blog Hop
Not So Moody Monday
Pin It

9 comments:

Debbiedoo's blogging and blabbing said...

So stylin and cute Heather!

Mellodee said...

I can't recall, how old is she again?

Love Of Quilts said...

Cute young lady you have. Trish

Beth said...

Fun stuff. I love it when the girls get into this stuff. That was not my thing but my daughter is so good at it. She did my make up this morning. I would love it if she did it for me every morning. Now I have two sons- one middle school and one high school. I get excited if they have clean clothes, let alone pieces that go together. It did take us a few weeks to work out our routine as both boys don't actually attend the local schools, except band class, which starts at 6:30am. This has been our toughest accomplishment. Have a great school year.

Anonymous said...

Heather...Hi ...Brenda from Texas
I am currently substitute teaching and I see this attire a lot but I must say...Your daughter is beautiful and has a wonderful sense for fashion! I love all the pics. Wonderful! You should be very proud of her!
Keep posting...love it! Hugs...Brenda ;0)

Brenda's Blog said...

Heather...Hi ...Brenda from Texas
I am currently substitute teaching and I see this attire a lot but I must say...Your daughter is beautiful and has a wonderful sense for fashion! I love all the pics. Wonderful! You should be very proud of her!
Keep posting...love it! Hugs...Brenda ;0)

Life in Rehab said...

Although littlest looks very chic, I just keep focusing on the fact that you've been to DISNEY again! I await my vicarious vacation posts.

The Tablescaper said...

Love it! I have a Middle schooler too. She has the same skirt as featured in the last photo. I've never heard of Plato's closet. I think I've got to check it out.

- The Tablescaper

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

My daughter will go to Middle School in a few years from now...sigh...how time flies! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop. Hope you'll join us again today at 5 pm.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails