That's kind of a strange title for a post but that's what it's about.
I gave our bathrooms a little tweak.
This is the girls' bathroom and shower curtain.
I'm not ready to paint the apple green walls.
but the towels were looking shabby.
I found these super cushy brown and floral towels at Home Goods.
They were a lovely match with this shower curtain I found at Target last year.
I originally bought it for a possible photo back drop like this one and the price was better than right.
It's a small change but it makes me happy!
The girls like it too.
The master bath got a little tweakin' to go with its recent makeover.
The vanity looks darker in this photo but it's the same.
We just got some new towels and rugs.
Pin It












3 comments:
That's a steal on that shower curtain! It really made such a difference too.
I'm trying to re-do my bedroom, but can't find the fabric I like for shams yet.
Little tweaks make a difference. I love it.
Great buy! Like the tweaks. Trish
Post a Comment