Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bathroom Tweaks

That's kind of a strange title for a post but that's what it's about. 
 I gave our bathrooms a little tweak.
 This is the girls' bathroom and shower curtain.
 I'm not ready to paint the apple green walls.
 but the towels were looking shabby.
 I found these super cushy brown and floral towels at Home Goods.
 They were a lovely match with this shower curtain I found at Target last year.
 I originally bought it for a possible photo back drop like this one and the price was better than right.
 It's a small change but it makes me happy!
 The girls like it too.
The master bath got a little tweakin' to go with its recent makeover.
The vanity looks darker in this photo but it's the same.
We just got some new towels and rugs.
Have you tweaked any room lately?
Linking up with:
Follow Us Monday
Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays
Pin It

3 comments:

camp and cottage living said...

That's a steal on that shower curtain! It really made such a difference too.
I'm trying to re-do my bedroom, but can't find the fabric I like for shams yet.

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜@ Debbiedoos blogging and blabbing said...

Little tweaks make a difference. I love it.

Love Of Quilts said...

Great buy! Like the tweaks. Trish

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails