I'm a sucker for patriotic decor and could definitely use more. That's why I'm so glad I found this fun linky party--Red, White and Blue All Over at Somewhat Simple to inspire me and give me some new ideas!
I linked up my Patriotic Cookie Bark from last year. I hope I come up with some new ideas this summer!!
Go link up your Red, White and Blue too!!
Linking up with:
Pin It


5 comments:
Found you from the hop! These cookies are SO cute! I can't wait to read more! I'm your newest follower!
xoxo,
Kristy
Ohhh man I didn't need to see those cookies! LOL YUM!
New Follower! Please stop by if you have a moment :)
www.mommyoftwolittlemonkeys.com
Amanda
Oh I thought it was 4th of July for a second! These look fantastic, and now I'm nostalgic for fireworks, haha! Found you at the Sunday Blog Hop, and am glad I did! Am a happy new follower :).
http://www.marleeindebt.blogspot.com/
What a festive looking recipe!
Wow I thought you were starting your own linky party where I first started reading. Trish
Post a Comment