So cute! :) I always mean to ask you but forget, does your husband travel a lot and you get to join or does he have some AH-MAZING vacation time? I love to see all your pictures of vacays.. :) My dream..... :) Once the girls are bigger I can't wait to explore more, my husband has great PTO so we could go it's just figuring out traveling with littles, Disney's about it lol..
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
11 comments:
So cute! :) I always mean to ask you but forget, does your husband travel a lot and you get to join or does he have some AH-MAZING vacation time? I love to see all your pictures of vacays.. :) My dream..... :) Once the girls are bigger I can't wait to explore more, my husband has great PTO so we could go it's just figuring out traveling with littles, Disney's about it lol..
Aww, now that is just darling!!
Thats a cute one for sure! And I did ;D
So cute! I'm loving it! So funny.
Very cute card!!! Just in case though...it's spelled joyeux Noel (sorry, I hate being that person who corrects spelling.)
Great pic!
Thanks Jennoreilly..I fixed it!! I appreciate you telling me about my typo!!!
This is wonderful! I love it! I am sure all your friends and family will enjoy it thoroughly!
@Dena..thanks..but it's not going to be our real card. Just for fun!!
Well it's awfully cute! Maybe you could send it out as an e-card in addition to your regular cards! But either way, nice work!
super cute! i love the rudolf noses.
Very cute and it looks like you had a blast!!
Post a Comment