Tuesday, November 9, 2010

{Recipe} Red Velvet Cake Balls

These were so easy and yummy and they always disappear really quickly at a party! People are more likely to pop one of these in their mouths instead of committing to a whole piece of cake.
I'm sure you know the site Bakerella but if not, check her and her amazing creations out.
Red Velvet Cake BallsBake up one red velvet cake (I used a mix) and let it cool COMPLETELY!!!
Crumble it into a large bowl.  Make sure it's cooled. Be patient!
Add one can of cream cheese icing and mix well.

Your hands work very well for the mixing.

It should look something like this when it's thoroughly mixed.

Roll into balls.

Then chill(not you, the cake balls).

Dip in melted candy bark and let harden on wax paper. I keep them chilled until serving.


Delish!!
Linking up with:
UndertheTableandDreaming
Pin It

11 comments:

Sheila said...

HEATHER!!!!! You are my bestie!!! This is something I can't wait to try!!! Red velvet cake is my absolute FAVE!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!

Kristen White said...

OMG these look soooooo yummy! If I made these I would eat every last one and there would not be a single one left for the party! LOL...Thanks for sharing....I think?!?! j/k :o) You know I MUST try these now!!!!
Kristen

Life in Rehab said...

Red velvet cake balls...you know how to get a Southern girl off her diet, don't you?

Julie Harward said...

They are easy and always such a fun treat..and you are right, it's fun to eat a bunch! :D

Faith said...

oh - looks SO yummy!!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

These sound amazing. I may be whipping these up for New Year's Eve this year. Thanks for the instructions!

Susan said...

These are on my must make list!
so pretty, so red!

Susan Ramey Cleveland said...

These look wonderful. I'm going to try them out on my friends asap.

CACHANILLA73 said...

We tried them and they are soooo delicious!!! and of course just gorgeous. ')

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Thank you so much for sharing these! They look so yummy and sound easy. I'll look forward to making some.

Happy belated Rednesday,
Sally

Diane said...

OMGOsh, this sounds yummyĊ¸ Thanks for the recipe. I ♥ red velvet cake.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails