Saturday, November 13, 2010

Shutterfly for the holidays

I'm one of those people who still gets photos printed out and put into albums. I love digital photography and viewing my photos on the computer but there's something about an actual photograph that I still must have.  I've used Shutterfly for years to upload and print out my photos.  I've also used them for our holiday cards.
I always stress over my cards, getting right photo and then deciding which card to choose. It's nice to be able to preview what your card will look like before ordering it.You can spend hours 'playing' on the site. Here are a few of the cards I'm scoping out this year.



They make it easy to coordinate it all with matching address labels for a lot of their cards.
I've always been pleased with their quality and customer service and the cards usually arrive very quickly!

I'm receiving 50 free cards from Shutterfly for letting you know about my experience with them. To find out how you can also receive 50 free cards from Shutterfly, click here.

Pin It

5 comments:

lvankuiken said...

I'm the same way about photos, although I do feel as if I'm drowning in pictures sometimes (I need to get off my butt and get them in albums)...and I LOE shutterfly.

One word of warning about the cute square card you're thinking about. I did a square card a couple of years ago. Ahem...extra postage. Yup. That caught me by surprise, and completely ate up my little Christmas card budget.

Good luck - they're all really cute!

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for reminding me about the extra postage. I've been through that before! I will defintely check that out before ordering this year!!

Petie@inspirednesting.com said...

I like the actual photos too, Heather! I did scrapbooking for the past several years, but now we're making digital photo books to include a whole year of our activities/lives. The age of technology :) :(...never sure if it's good or bad?!

Tks for the Shutterfly tip on getting 50 cards free. Great deal!

Debbie said...

Been thinking about my X-mas cards this year...I have a few thoughts. I will have to check out the website...thanks.

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Love your card selections, Heather!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails