First off...
{insert squeal!}
If you have the time and would like to vote for me, please do so here.
*edit* I had the wrong link, it should work now.
Like they say, it's a thrill to be nominated but I'd love to win a photography challenge! It is Election Day after all!!
Now on the the giveaway...
or maybe I could a little wild with these zebra print chairs.
This giveaway is closed!
The lovely people at csnstores.com have graciously offered to give one of you lucky readers a
$40 gift card!!
Here's how to enter (up to 4 entries per person!)
Check this out...
1)Leave me some comment love, make sure to leave me your email address
2)Follow me, if you are already a follower, let me know and leave another comment
3)Go over to csnstores.com and let me know what you'd get with your gift card
4)Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link
That's four chances to win!!
Winner will be chosen at random on Tuesday, November 9th @ 7pm EST
Good Luck and Happy Shopping!
PSST...want 4 MORE chances at a csnstores gift card. Head over to Life in Rehab where Sunny is also giving away a $40 csnstores gift card.!!! Her blog is lots of fun too.
Linking up with:
Pin It








102 comments:
You know I'm a regular stalker!
And of course I'm going to go vote for you right now!
I'd definitely put the green toward an outdoor rug for the dining room.
I'll do you one better than blog about it- I'll add it to the news section!
Oooh! I'll vote for you! :o)
You can reach me here: seamsinspired at charter dot net
Happy Tuesday! :O)
Larri at Seams Inspired
I'm a follower! Larri at Seams Inspired
Thank you for hosting this great giveaway.
megankayden@yahoo.com
I am already a follower.
megankayden@yahoo.com
If I won I would get Magz for my son.
megankayden@yahoo.com
I really, really, really want a Le Creuset Dutch Oven. :o)
Larri at Seams Inspired
Sending some blog love!!
And you know I am a faithful follower!!
I would sooooo apply the $$ toward one of those zebra chairs! Those aer smokin'!
I'm a regular oogler of this blog:)
typicaltype@hotmail.com
Thanks for hosting this giveaway!
typicaltype@hotmail.com
I'd get some Paula Deen cookware!
typicaltype@hotmail.com
you know i'm a follower! :)
i think i'd have to go for these awesome barstools... http://www.diningroomsdirect.com/Linon-14053WHT-01-KD-U-LQ1484.html.
i love the cutout, and since i spend a lot of time in the kitchen, i want barstools with a back so that my guests will sit there and keep me company while i cook!
Wohoo! Great giveaway!
You know I LOVE stalking you.
P.S. I voted for your photo, too. I love the story it seems to tell. :)
~Chelsea
Found your giveaway via Sunny's site.
Going vote for you now.
Oh, there's so many things... hm, well, I've been eyeing some rugs, but then I stumbled upon this nice accent chair: http://www.justaccentchairs.com/Skyline-Furniture-5705-White-SKY1426.html
I love the clean, white lines of it.
Thanks for the great giveaway!
~Chelsea
How nice to be offering a csn giveaway. I will keep my fingers crossed.
I would probably get a new light fixture for my sitting room to replace the fan with.
i'm a follower and love giveaways!! just.plzzz@yahoo.com
Of course I am a follower =o) crazybulldogs@comcast.net
I would start to do some Christmas shopping for my kiddos if I won! Probably legos and then some Smencils for the stockings =o) crazybulldogs@comcast.net
I would totally jump up and down if I won =o) So pick me, pick me! =o) crazybulldogs@comcast.net
What fun! Thanks for the chance.
lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com
I'd use it toward a guidecraft kitchen helper.
Congratulations on the photo!!!! I voted, what a beautiful picture!!! And YAHHOOO another giveaway...Sweet!!:)
I am a follower for sure:)
I would use it towards the Chicco hook on highchair for my Coopster!:)
I blogged!
http://hansonsnewaddition.blogspot.com/2010/11/csn-giveaway.html
I would heart to win this! Thank you!!
Of course I follow!!
xoxo,
Jen
Your picture was the best, congrats for making top 5! I voted! Evettesparkle@yahoo.com
I am a blog follower for sure! I always feel good when I'm here :D
Evettesparkle@yahoo.com
I would get their pink teapot. CSN STores are so awesome!
Evettesparkle@yahoo.com
Thank you for the opportunity to win the $40! By the way you are in second place now in the contest with 18 votes. The pictures of Heather was darling. (first entry)
I am a follower of yours! (second entry)
I would love to purchase a set of sheets from CSN. I have purchased one already and was thrilled with the quality. How I would love to get another! (third entry)
love the photo- she's so serious!
shenais
divertida at fastmail dot fm
i gfc follow!
shenais
divertida at fastmail dot fm
i would like a little colorado step stool.
shenais
divertida at fastmail dot fm
What a sunny blog you have. Bright and cheery.
msgb245 at gmail dot com
I would love the Liz Claiborne Heritage Print Satchel
I'm a follower!
Congrats on the photo challenge nomination!
OH COOL!! I love Csn.I could really use this for Christmas presents.Please count me in!!THANKS!!
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com
I would get 2 springform pans,and I would get a tea kettle
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com
What a great giveaway! I love csn stores.
hillaryanna at yahoo dot com
I am following with google frends.
hillaryanna at yahoo dot com
I'm a follower!
Take a walk on the wild side! :) My younger sister has a zebra chair in her dining room set and loves it. I think it gives the room just the right amount of umph.
lydiabridgette at gmail dot com
I'm already a follower! Thanks for the opportunity to win!
lydiabridgette at gmail dot com
We just got a chair for the bedroom but I am being told we need an ottoman now! Isn't someone picky. ;) Hopefully this wish will be granted with the help of some great CSN money. Otherwise my solution until the money becomes available is the ice chest/cooler. It works, right?! :)
lydiabridgette at gmail dot com
Of course I voted for you....and please enter me in the contest
:)
Karen
kar3132003@yahoo.com
What an excellent giveaway. I'm holding a CSN giveaway on my blog too and you're welcome to come by and enter. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2010/11/45-csn-giveaway.html. rhisomers(at)gmail(dot)com
If I won, I would buy a cast iron skillet. rhisomers(at)gmail(dot)com
hi heather feather! i have those first set of chairs- i found them online for a steal!!
antha05 at aol dot come
I follow you!
i would get brushed silver door handles and replace the hideous gold ones i have currently.
What a fun give a way...I don't know this store but would like to! ;D
And I follow! :D
Leaving a comment here for your giveaway..love CSN
Leaving another one to say I am a loyal follower
and another comment to let you know that I love the le crueset pots in red please!!!
Thanks for having a great giveaway.
tahearn at roadrunner dot com
Great giveaway! Trish
Bakeware would be nice. Trish
I vote for you! Not just because you are my friend, but because I LOVED the picture!!
I would love to win your giveaway too!
Already a follower!
If I won I would put it towards a new comforter for my son for Christmas!
Oh my gosh Heather!!! So freaking excited for you about the picture contest! That is too awesome for words! I am going to vote this second.
What a great giveaway also. You are such a blogging super star!
That is a beautiful photo, I voted!
tiffisbill21@yahoo.com
I am now following you!
tiffisbill21@yahoo.com
If I won I would use put it towards getting a kitchen island cart. I love this one...
http://www.diningroomsdirect.com/Home-Styles-5216-95-HO1025.html
tiffisbill21@yahoo.com
I'd love to win!
I think I'd put it towards a light fixture for in our dining room.
I'm so glad I found your blog!
I am a new follower.
turtletopp07 at aol dot com
I would get a nice porcelain coated cast iron dutch oven.
Woo hoo! I love CSN!
sazzyfrazz at gmail dot com
I'm already a follower!
sazzyfrazz at gmail dot com
I'd get the Guidecraft Classic White Bookcase for my daughter!
sazzyfrazz at gmail dot com
I follow you :)
I love CSN!!!! Thanks for the giveaway :D
nhartmann54 at gmail dot com
GFC follower! Nicole H/MamaNYC
nhartmann54 at gmail dot com
I would love their Toy Story table and chairs for my son.
nhartmann54 at gmail dot com
We are potty training our son while he sleeps... he is potty trained while awake but at night its a different story so I need all the sheets I can get my hands on ;)
I follow you!!
Hello Heather, Lisa here from LesaPea Musings. Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway.
xxx
I voted for you by the way. I hope you win.
Lisa xx
Of course, I follow you and if I won I'd buy some Christmas flatware or a cookware set from Calphalon.
Love Lisa xx
I would buy a new pillow or other decorative item!
I follow you! :)
Yepper depper DOO! Enter me please, I would love to win. And yes I follow when I get on here now:)
Going to vote as well on that photo!
just voted honey, you are in the lead! YAYA!!~
You have a lovely blog! I'd love to win!
Hopping over to follow you!
jodeemason at gmail
I would totally get some Christmas gifts for my kids...... or actually maybe one of their baking pan sets for myself!
jodeemason at gmail
Post a Comment