I got to tag along on a business trip with Mr. Click last month.
I'm always up for a little getaway, especially these days! I got a good sun flare selfie while we were stopped for lunch and he was on a call.
Our hotel was near the Washington & Old Dominion walking trail in Virginia so we had a beautiful place to walk and explore each day.I'm excited that they're adding more rail trails to our county at home too. We were having some gorgeous, unseasonably warm days so it was great to be outside and enjoying them.
We had lunch outside at Uncle Julio's (I miss UJ!). The veggie fajitas were so good!
Mr. Click was also playing at the industry event with his "work band". It was held at a brewery that seemed like a great place to hang out.
The event benefited veterans and the organization Wreaths Across America. There were two really great speakers and then the band went on.It was fun to see him play again!

The next day we started heading home and got our first holiday Starbucks cup of coffee.
We were taking our time getting home and stopped at the cute town of North East, Maryland. We had driven though the town once before during this vineyard trip but wanted to stop this time and look around. We had lunch here on the porch of the Pour House.

The town had lots of pretty houses and stores.
It was another beautiful day for walking around.
It was definitely my kind of store. I think it was called Cottage Chic.
So much holiday goodness! After our visit to North East we made our way home. It's always good to get back home after a trip!
Pin It
















5 comments:
Hi Heather,
Thank you for taking us along. I like the house you shared, the detail is beautiful.
I have never seen a pomegranate tree before as well. Fun find. ;-)
That is awesome that you went with Mr. Click on his business trip. It's always nice to get away when the weather is nice too. I like that Christmas shop and sounds like a great trip away.
What a fun mini-getaway!
Looks a very fun time. What a wonderful place to go to.
Yummy! Yum! Never thought to put walnuts in my sauce, but I bet it is wonderful. Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment