{Disclaimer: I was given a Daily Goodie Box to review but all opinions are my own}.
Real Chemistry - Environmental Rescue Daily Serum
https://www.myrealchemistry.com/product/daily-serum/
I'm always excited to try a new Real Chemistry skin care product! From their website:
Our proprietary MTHV® Complex Daily Serum is a feather-light, protein-rich invisible armor designed to be worn under your everyday skin-care products like moisturizer, foundation, and sun-block. When used twice daily, the MTHV® Complex Daily Serum assists the body with cellular repair, which promotes the reversal of oxidative stress and damage. Routine use of both MTHV® Complex products will help to diminish dark spots as well as fine lines and wrinkles, enhance the skin’s elasticity, and evens and brightens the complexion.
Eco Lips - Hemp Lip Balm
https://ecolips.com/collections/hemp
I've tried Eco Lips lip balms before and they are always very soothing and smell delicious!
Auromere - Ayurvedic Shampoo Bar
https://www.auromere.com/category/hair-care/shampoo-bar/
This is an all-in-one shampoo bar and can also be used as a body wash and hand soap. It would be great for camping, traveling and on the go.
https://bellasunluci.com/products/sriracha-tomato-jerky
https://goodlightcandles.com/collections/birthday-candles
https://alwaystoast.com/products/before-you-drink-gummies-16-servings
https://nocco.com/us/products/
https://hydralyte.com/products/hydralyte-plus-immune-system-boost-elderberry
Elderberry is thought to be an immune boosting super fruit. Each Hydralyte package contains key electrolytes, 1000mg of Vitamin C and 300mg of Elderberry.







5 comments:
That's a fun box!!
What a nice assortment of samples you received Heather. The cream and the lip balm sound great. Have fun trying out everything.
Great box. I’d love the lip balm and shampoo!
Nice box. I really need to start checking my emails from them. LOL.
I have tried the Real Chemistry.
Once again, a fun box. :-)
Post a Comment