Monday, October 5, 2015

{Travel} Vineyard Visit

Mr. Click and I were invited to a fancy car show at a vineyard. 
 He knows the owner and wanted me to see the property.  Did you say vineyard? I'm in!
 We made it a Sunday Funday.
 The property is stunning. It's along the Chesapeake.
 Look at all of these rows of grapes.
 They haven't started bottling their own wine yet but they will be soon.
 Right now they use it for special events, like weddings and corporate meetings.  If you look closely through the trees,  you can see a person on a swing.  It's the perfect spot.
 The grounds are beautiful.
 It must be fun to own a vineyard. #lifegoals
 This was a gorgeous tent sent up on the property, look at that chandelier!
There were a lot fancy cars there but that wasn't my thing.   
Do you see that drone? Smile, you're on camera.  
We stopped for snacks on the way home and I tried Indiana Popcorn. It was new to me and it was yum!
It was definitely a Sunday Funday!
Let's Keep in Touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Photo Blog Hop
Pin It

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

That sounds like a fantastic day!!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

What a SUNDAY FUNDAY! Looks like a beautiful place to visit together :) I love Indiana Popcorn - have you tired the Lesser Evil brand? Vegan and Non GMO - so good! I love the cracked salt and pepper or the wasabi! It's my new favorite snack!

Kathy McB said...

Looks like an awesome outing! How is Indiana popcorn different from regular popcorn...inquiring minds want know :)

Becky said...

That does sound like a Sunday Funday! So beautiful there!

Carla from The River said...

A very fun Sunday.
I have not tried Indiana Popcorn yet.

Bliss said...

Over Labor Day weekend we went to a local vineyard too for a vintage corvette show. I didn't have wine, nor did I leave with an old vette.

Creations By Cindy said...

WOW, the land is beautiful! Looks like a great day was spent. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Dawn Gross said...

Lovely property! Love the Chesapeake!! And wine.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails