Here are some things I've been loving lately.
Our Costco wine Advent calendar. It's been fun to open the different days and see what kind of wine we get. We don't drink them every night so we're saving some of the cute bottles.
I loved putting together this basket of water and snacks for all of the delivery drivers . My friend Jess, gave me the idea and I found the free printable here.
Jess also told me about this cozy Thermal Pajama Set and when they went on sale, I grabbed a pair.
I found this Advent calendar candle at Aldi and it burned for such a long time. You're supposed to burn it for an hour each night and then cross out the day but I just enjoyed the lovely scent.
Speaking of candles, I've been loving all of the holiday scents!
I can't get enough of them!
Have you seen or tried one these rechargeable USB lighters? They are so cool. I bought one for me and one to gift.
Wawa has been giving out free coffee every Tuesday in November and December to reward members and it has been such a treat!
These have changed my "egg" sandwich game!
I've bought a few sets of these Battery operated LED lights for around the house. I love that they are on timers too!
I've bought a few sets of these Battery operated LED lights for around the house. I love that they are on timers too!
This Heineken 00 is non-alcoholic and really tasty!
The holiday decorations and the fire place have been extra special this year.















8 comments:
Teasing me with the Wawa (:
Love those cozy pajamas!
I don't even have PJ s! Haha, have a lovely weekend!
Those egg sandwich things are so cool! I have those jammies in another print and they are just the best! I hope you have a sweet and festive weekend my friend!
I love burning candles during the holidays and your candles look so nice. This post is packed with a lot of good things.
I always enjoy your Loving Lately posts. :-)
They make me smile.
Those are some nice things to love. Very cool.
What a nice basket you made for your delivery people.. that is a wonderful idea.
Those thermal pajamas look super cute.
I bet these candles smell lovely :)
Post a Comment