We made a quick Trader Joe's run last week and found a few festive (or new) items to try out.
This is the only non-TJ's item but I wanted to include it because it's a holiday item. We found it at Sprouts. It reminds me of cinnamon sugar popcorn.I like the smaller sized bags of the mini peppermint marshmallows.
I loved TJ's plain Tahini sauce but it's no longer available so I gave this one a try. The plain is still my favorite but this made a great salad dressing. I've probably shared these before but I haven't bought them in awhile. I thought it would feel celebratory to have a few appetizers one night during the season.
I can't wait to try these!
I think these have been around for awhile but I haven't tried them.
Here's a new item and I'm glad I picked up a few!
Hands down, this was my favorite find! I hope they have more when I go back. Soooooo good!











7 comments:
I like all of the items you bought at TJ's Heather. We like the spring rolls and my daughter likes Skinny Pop and would probably like this one. :)
Ooo the chickpeas look good!!
oh wow these all look like such yummy finds! Especially that falafel that's ready made!
Life is a Shoe
Great finds there. I can eat some Skinny Pop.
FUN! I always enjoy your TJ posts.
You always get the most neatest stuff at TJ. I would love to try some that of popcorn. I hope that your Christmas season is going well for you and your sweet family. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
We just got a Trader Joes in our town and I stop by every few weeks and pick up a few new things to try out. I spotted those bon bons and the hold the corn apps and they are on my to try list..
So far I am loving their dried spicy mango and their chilli lime rolled tortilla chips.
Post a Comment