Thursday, October 6, 2016

{Get Thrifty} Thursday 10.06.16

Here's another installment of Get Thrifty Thursday for you where I share my thrifting spoils. 
 Last week I hit up Goodwill for a quick look around and I scored big time!  First off the wooden tray. I always scoop up attractive trays if they're a good price. I didn't know where I'd use but I knew I would.
 The enamel baking dish caught my eye, it looked vintage.  On the back are the words Baumann Innsbrook-West Germany. I've already baked in it twice. I love it!
 That "Trick or Treat" sign was from Target and the other side says "Out of Candy". I love the pom poms. It was the first decoration I put up.  The photo isn't the best but there's also a striped runner that I'm using as a throw on one of the rocking chairs out on the porch.  The red and white box is a cigar box. It's heavy and shiny and not like one I've ever seen before.
 I perused the clothing since I was there, I mean...  Polka dots were the thing that day.  I found two work out tops and polka dot sweater.
These flannel pj pants are from LOFT. Who knew they made pj's? They are so soft and comfy...perfect for some of the chilly nights we've been having lately. What thrifty treasures have you scored lately?
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Little Things Thursday
Pin It

7 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Love the polka dot sweater!!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hey Heather, I love everything you scored. The sweater is really cute! Have a great day.

Snap said...

Polka dots never go out of style! You really found some great items. Happy Thursday!

Carla from The River said...

Polk a dots ... my favorite. I love what you found. I really need to go shopping with you, you have a special eye I think. :-)

Ida said...

Great finds. The baking dish would be something I would buy.

Jeanna said...

Love the attractive tray. I was looking for something in wood to use for my mother to carry in food or snacks to the coffee table.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Ooohhhh! I didn't realize you were back - hooray! You find the BEST things! Love those LOFT pj pants!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails