Friday, October 28, 2016

Random Lately

Happy Friday!!  It's time to clean out my camera roll and post some of my random photos from the last month or so.
Getting my nails done with this pretty color (OPI's Inside the Isabelletway).  It's described as a caramel créme.
Not the most fun place for a date night but our dryer died and we needed to find a replacement. STAT!
Self explanatory wine, I think.
Here she is...one of these things is not like the other.
My disdain at Costco in September!
Baked a taco hash brown casserole in my thrifted vintage enamel pan.
Arranging flowers for Miss High School's birthday party.
Finding tomatoes in the garden but I think they arrived too late.  I haven't checked since the frost the other night.
This yummy salad and iced tea at Sweet Green.
I love my yoga studio and getting a complimentary cup of tea after class.
Speaking of hot drinks...Jessica at Barefoot By The Sea told me about these babies. YUM!
Some kind of delicious vegan pizza in Philly (tofu ricotta-margarita?)
Happy mail day!  I got my seventh Erin Condren planner in the mail! What have you been up to?
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Creative Mondays
Pin It

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Some fall fun! I saw mini trees at Whole Foods next to the pumpkins - NO!!!

Carla from The River said...

:-) Ha, about the washer and dryer.

Carla from The River said...

Yes, I see that one is not like the other. :-)) such a cute caption.
How do you like your new dryer?

Clairejustine oxox said...

Lovely pictures Heather, love the colour of your new nail polish :)

Morgan said...

Ok I busted out laughing at the name of that wine!! Haha.
Not everyone loves appliance shopping, but I kind of get excited about it. :)
I totally agree that people should not be selling Christmas stuff yet!! However, at the same time I am feeling bad for not having bought any Christmas presents yet. :( When my grandma was alive by the time October started she had already bought and wrapped everything. Just to go ahead and get it out of the way. I used to emulate that, but lately I have dropped the ball.... :(
Your casserole sounds amazing and the dish is beautiful. :)
I am swooning over the flowers for your daughter's birthday party! So gorgeous!
Yum, that pizza looks soooo good.

likeschocolate said...

I will have to check out the book!

Bliss said...

I thought the same thing at Costco, and sorry about the demise of one of your necessary appliances.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I totally missed this! Thanks for the shout out my friend! Oh Christmas tree at Costco - don't go to Target, they are in full Deck the Halls mode!!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails