Thursday, October 20, 2016

{Get Thrifty} Thursday 10.20.16


I went thrifting on my birthday a few weeks ago and came home with a nice little haul.
I also treated myself to a cappuccino thanks to my Starbucks birthday reward.
The items are (in clockwise-ish order): little round black mirror, marble-esque trashcan (still can't decide if I love this or hate it) that I'm using in our powder room, fun paper flag straws from Target, mini chalkboard labeled jar, wooden cutlery, Finding Dory post-it note pad that says "I remembered something!" and a large wide mouth mason jar (I got rid of the lid and fabric).
Hope you're having a great week!
Let's keep in touch!

Pin It

8 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather, I hope you enjoy all of your finds. Mason jars are always a great score. Happy Belated Birthday to you! I LOVE Starbucks coffee. I hope you have a wonderful end of the week and weekend. Julie xo

Tamar SB said...

Love that trash been.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Great finds!! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs
Debbie

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

You find the best things! Love that trashcan - and your silvery Birks! Have a great weekend my friend!

Clairejustine oxox said...

Looks like some great finds Heather :) Thanks for stopping by ..

Carla from The River said...

As always the best finds. I like the stick notes. :-)

Love Of Quilts said...

Great finds. You have good luck, not me. I can never fine anything anymore, don't know why, what has happen to my luck lately. Oh well, maybe it'll come back.

Jessica Pelasky said...

Sounds like a good day in my book! :)

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails