Hi! I’m following your blog. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. If you’re ever interested in a blog makeover please let me know. Take a look at my portfolio and packages. Hope you are having a Sweet Week.
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
21 comments:
So sweet, and the colors are perfect!
Cute dress! Think she's excited to be movin' up? Nah! :)
She looks so happy and free.
fabulous photo!
found and following thru the weds hop :)
rockoomph.blogspot.com
Aww! Love it! She's too cute!
I'm a new follower from the blog hop.
Feel free to visit me at southernfriedgreenmom.blogspot.com/
Love this picture - your little girl is beautiful! Found you through Welcome Wednesday and am your newest follower. Feel free to follow back. :)
http://helpfuldaddy.blogspot.com
I love that dress! Very nice!
OMG, she looks too grown up!
Hi! I’m following your blog. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. If you’re ever interested in a blog makeover please let me know. Take a look at my portfolio and packages. Hope you are having a Sweet Week.
A Mommy’s Blog Design Studio
Join us every Friday for our Blog Hop!
Review and Giveaway Blog Directory
If you feature Reviews and Giveaways come add your blog here!
Hi There! New follower from the hop! Hope you can hop over to Girl Tech Divas and follow back!
http://www.girltechdivas.com
Oh to be young and carefree again. Tell her to enjoy!
Gotta love a good, twirly dress!
=)
Great shot! What a cutie...
Beautiful dress! She looks so excited!
She looks like an angel...
well done shot,
Cute outfit.~Ames
Talk about incredible hair, this girl has got it. Moving right on to middle school, a whole new adventure.
KUTE KID:) She'll do fine in Middle school...
Very cute dress!
What an amazing capture, Heather!
This is one of the neatest pictures I've seen in so long. You captured her in such a way we can see her spirit.
She is lovely.
Thanks for sharing her with us.
A+
OH MY - Just came across this - she is adorable - always a beauty! This is Izzy right?
Post a Comment