I've added another Valentine printable to my decor. If you're looking for inexpensive decorations that take up little to no space, this is the way to go. I found this one over at This Fresh Fossil. Have you been there? Super talented Chelsea gives out a fabulous freebie every Friday! Check out her blog and see what she and her husband have been up to, as they lovingly restore their first home.
I had to have this True Love Stories eye chart.
I printed it out and added two different scrapbook papers behind it so it would pop a little in it's black frame. It gives my living room a little Valentine cheer on this little side table.
This one is a little dark*edit* (fixed it) but I also added a heart shaped candle to the vignette.
And in full disclosure, this is what's under the table all most of the time. (Littlest Pet Shop world).
I also have this rose covered 'kissing ball" that I added to the cranberry garland under the mantel.
You can find this other printable here at Sprik Space.
Total cost of this project $0!
Have you done any no-cost decorating this season?
Linking up with:
Pin It





4 comments:
Thanks so much for the feature, Heather! The valentine's eye chat fits in perfectly with the rest of your decor! :)
~Chelsea
I just sent some awards your way! Have a great week!
Carol-the gardener
Love the VDay eye chart, so cute! But my fav part was the "full disclosure" pic of all the toys under the beautiful table!!
Ha! What a great illustration of how easily bloggers can make their homes appear so perfect and pristine and the rest of us feel jealous.
Thanx!
The Valentine eye chart is so cute!!~
Post a Comment