Tuesday, March 30, 2010

You don't have to wear the crown to be the Queen!

Goodbye Anthony.  I'll miss you on Project Runway. :(    You kept me entertained and laughing!!!!





Photo:myLifetime.com



Here are some quotes from his last appearance on the show (I can always hope he returns for Fashion week to help out the designers!).

“I don’t want to wear Lego’s; I want to play with them.” Anthony’s comment on Mila’s fabric design.

“I blame Beyonce for all the problems in my life.” Anthony

“Do you think Beyonce has a song about those who can't get a job or who had a horrible interview or something?” Anthony

I found this site that summarizes every episode but I like discussing it with my daughter. Will you miss Anthony as much as I do and who is gonna win the whole enchilada?

-heather
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA! I didn't realize you were an Anthony fan too! He made the show for me this season! Sheila

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails