Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Yarn Maze

A few years back the Easter Bunny started making it a little more difficult for my kids to find their baskets on Easter morning.   I've seen this idea featured here.

The kids wake up with a piece of yarn tied to their door knobs ( a different color for each one) and they have to start winding it up and untangling the yarn to find their Easter basket.   It takes a little longer and makes it more of a challenge. Little Sis still LOVES this, Big Sis, not so much but she is a trooper and goes along with it. Here are some pictures from years' past.  It's hard to photograph how it really looks but you get the idea.





Maybe the Easter Bunny does this at your house too.  If not, you can email him and ask nicely.

-heatherPin It

3 comments:

Charla said...

I Love this that you do! Its such a fun way to retrieve baskets!

Life in Rehab said...

Well for a brand new blogger, you've been awfully busy! I'm enjoying my stroll through your creativity, and thanks for popping by my blog!

heather@ourlifeinaclick said...

Thanks Char!!
Sunny, thanks for stopping in. I love your Easter egg idea too, I can use that in a year or two!!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails