Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I got PEEPS, yo!

I saw this adorable idea here and wanted to try it out for myself.

Supplies: 5 boxes of yellow Peeps chicks
1 large box pink Peeps bunnies
Styrofoam wreath form
Ribbon and floral pins
Hot Glue
Let the Peeps air out a day or two to harden up.

First I wrapped the wreath form with the ribbon. I secured the ribbon with some floral pins.  Then I got to work attaching the Peeps with hot glue.  And Viola!!!
So what do you think? I love it and how it adds some springtime cheer to the house right now!

-heather


Linking up with:
Pin It

6 comments:

Charla said...

This is adorable! I want to try to make one now! Love the photos too :)

Heather said...

Thanks Char..it was really easy!

Deirdre said...

I made one, but my Peeps kept falling off and I would find them on the floor like sad, dead, marshmallow birds...
I think that I need a high temp hot glue gun.

heather@ourlifeinaclick said...

That is sad. I did use the high temp glue gun but I didn't think it would matter. Thanks for the tip.

Bridgett said...

I love it! I don't remember how I came across your blog, but after seeing yours, I googled other peep wreaths and this is the best one out there! I hope I can get mine to stick since I have a cheapo glue gun.

Bridgett said...

Love it!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails