July's Daily Goodie Box is here! Let's see what's inside.
Daily Goodie Box- It's More Than Just Free Samples!The Grandpa Soap Co - Thylox Acne Treatment Soap
https://grandpasoap.com/products/thylox-bar-soap/
This brand has been around a long time and has time tested products.
Eco Lips - Pure & Simple Lip Balm
https://ecolips.com/collections/pure-simple-lip-balm
Natrapel® - Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent
https://natrapel.com/oil-of-lemon-eucalyptus/natrapel-lemon-eucalyptus-3-4-oz.html
https://natrapel.com/oil-of-lemon-eucalyptus/natrapel-lemon-eucalyptus-3-4-oz.html
I will be testing this stuff out a lot this summer. No bugs, please!
https://ecolips.com/collections/pure-simple-lip-balm
This is a great lip balm to keep handy for dry lips.
Home Free Treats - Lemon Burst Cookies
https://homefreetreats.com/project/lemon-burst-mini-cookies/
These are so tasty and tart!
cbdMD - CBD Gummies
https://www.cbdmd.com/300mg?size=30-count&strength=300mg
Pin It
Home Free Treats - Lemon Burst Cookies
https://homefreetreats.com/project/lemon-burst-mini-cookies/
These are so tasty and tart!
cbdMD - CBD Gummies
https://www.cbdmd.com/300mg?size=30-count&strength=300mg
I'm a fan of CBD so these gummies made my day!
Miracle Tree - Moringa Energy Tea - Orange Passionfruit
https://www.miracletree.org/products/moringa-energy-tea-orange
https://www.miracletree.org/products/moringa-energy-tea-orange
Daily Goodie Box will send you a box of free samples and full size products and all you do is let them know what you think. Shipping is Free. No credit card required EVER!





6 comments:
Looks like all these items were a hit. I want the lemon burst cookies. Have a great day full of beauty everywhere.
The tea looks nice and the bug spray will be perfect for the summer. Have fun trying out everything Heather.
Another great box! :-)
Oo the acne treatment is cool sounding!
Nice box. I think I might be needing that tea.
Great box, Heather. I like the sound of orange and passion fruit tea :)
Thanks so much for linking up to The Wednesday Link Up.
I hope you can join us again tomorrow for our next parties :)
#TheWednesdayLinkUp
Post a Comment