Thursday, July 15, 2021

{Photography}Sweetest Maternity Shoot

During our staycation week I had a photoshoot with this sweet couple. 






We have a special connection as the mama-to-be's mom used to babysit my oldest and she was just a little girl when I last saw her.

I was honored to shoot their baby shower and then their maternity photos.
We had the perfect evening for a photo shoot!
They met in Las Vegas and share a love of their hockey team so the jerseys were a fun addition to the shoot.

How cute are they?!

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

13 comments:

Tamar SB said...

What an adorable couple! You captured this special time so beautifully!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I'm glad you had a fun photo shoot with this couple!

R's Rue said...

They are so cute. I love it. Great job.

Carla from The River said...

Oh goodness, they are so cute. Heather, you do such great work!

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

Oh those photos are so lovely! Well done!

Mica said...

What lovely maternity photos! :) it's sweet you have a family connection too! :)

Hope you are having a nice weekend :) I had a fun girly day out shopping yesterday, it was so much fun!

Away From The Blue

csuhpat1 said...

So very sweet. Love the the Golden Knight angle.

Creationsbycindy said...

So glad your photo shoot went well. Sweet pictures Heather Lou. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

the 4 M's said...

Beautiful pictures: I love the variety!
www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

Hena Tayeb said...

Aww they are adorable.

Joanne said...

What beautiful photos!

Terra Heck said...

You did a great job with all the pictures!

Claire Justine said...

What a beautiful photo shoot. Love these photos, Heather. You did a great job :)

Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Mondays. I hope you can join us again tomorrow :) #CreativeMondays

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails