Like nobody's business! How are you doing with the ice? Kaish loved having off from school today. Until he found out that we are going to have to make up the days! Then he wasn't too happy! : (
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
6 comments:
The pink posy is a perfect touch- and she's just such a pretty girl.
love the pink touch to this photo! she is a beautiful girl!
Great picture and editing!
Like nobody's business! How are you doing with the ice? Kaish loved having off from school today. Until he found out that we are going to have to make up the days! Then he wasn't too happy! : (
Nice blog you have here! I'm your newest follower from "Buzz on By Thursday"! Come and visit me at www.random-utterances.com
See you soon :)
Love this photo especially the pink flower.
Helen x
http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com
Post a Comment