Ashley was using her white boards for this week's Scavenger Hunt Sunday and I've been experimenting with my white boards too.
1. Chocolate
This isn't real chocolate but it sure looks like it is.
2. Numbers
Favors from a birthday party.
3. Canned Food
Canned pumpkin in my pumpkin colored kitchen.
4. Music
The piece my daughter is working on right now (it always makes me tear up when I hear it)
5. Stack
A few books that I keep stacked in my family room.
Check out all of the other entries here.



9 comments:
Nicely done - I'm worried about that spilled chocolate. It looks too yummy to be spilled!
Hi I am your newest follower from the hop! Come see me www.haydencouponmom.blogspot.com
Mmmmm . . . you're making me want ice cream! Your pictures turned out very nice!
Thought I would pop by to say Hi, shame Java isn't hosting anymore,but I will still try and visit.
Helen x
Good work! I'm liking your spilled ice cream shot! Have a good week!
Very cool pix!
Thanks for stopping by Magical Mouse Schoolhouse! I am following you too :)
following from find friends friday
jamiebartley(at)aol.com
Hi Heather, Your photos are fantastic. I especially like the M&M's one. The colors are so soft and rich.
*hugs*
Your pics are so awesome Heather! I love looking at them. Your daughter's b-day party looked fab!
I'm not sure if you saw my update or not but I am still going to be hosting Meet Me On Monday and Follow Friday 40 and Over!!
Thanks for being such a good friend!!!
Have a great day!
Java
Post a Comment