This drippy ice covered our pine trees last week.
2. Quote
I keep this in my kitchen to remind me to try and stay in the present.
I caught this woodpecker outside of my window. He was pretty far away so I used my zoom lens.
4. Activity
I like this blurry action shot and it illustrates our weekend activity quite clearly.
5. Page 25 of a Magazine(inspiration)
I'm definitely inspired to start my garden wish list for the spring and summer.
Linking up with:
This week's theme is eyelashes over at Trendy Treehouse's Shutter Love Tuesday. The original of this photo wasn't really a great picture of my daughter but I loved how her eyes looked. I cropped it and changed it to B & W and now I love it!
Linking up with:
Pin It



12 comments:
It looks like a week in photos. Perfect.
Love the eyelashes. I'll have to check out this Scanvenger Hunt thing. I like that idea.
I love your photos, they are so beautiful!
I am not a photographer in any way!
Love seeing your posts.
Morgan @ tryingtoliveforthem.blogspot.com
These are really great - I love your water shot. Hope you have a wonderful week.
I sent awards to you yesterday I hope you saw them. Please stop by my blog to copy them and pay them forward. I love your blog.
Carol-the gardener
That last one is fantastic!
Newest follwer! I love blogs about photography and yours is great.
Stop by if you have time www.skinnyonadime.com
I love the water picture! So pretty.
I just found your blog through one of the Wednesday blog hops! Have a great day.
Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com
Great pics~ love that woodpecker!! Thanks for stopping by my blog~ I am your newest follower & look forward to checking out more of your blog :)
Wow Sweetie,, GREAT photos!!! Love the woodpecker ...
Think SPRING..
Blessings and love from our LORD above~~~Hugs Dena
I love your photos. I need to get my digital SLR repaired, because when I visit a site like this I realize how very much I miss documenting my life one click at a time!
Swinging by from Welcome Wednesday
Ours+His+Mine=Nine!
Your shots are truly amazing. I especially love the ice and that lovely little girl's eyes.
Great shots! I love the water.
Post a Comment