I've been extremely a little preoccupied with party planning, dress and shoe shopping, cleaning, etc..for this weekend so I'll just leave you with some amusing coasters that our friends gave to us.
They crack me up every time I look at them.
Let's hope I remember to actually put them out for the party!
Already out, and yes I own a deviled egg carrier...bet that's a shocker!
This week has been so insanely busy, I cannot wait to return to my regularly scheduled life...
bahahaha!
a sneak peek of the party.....




14 comments:
I can't figure out what you are celebrating from the bottle labels :)
The coasters are hilarious. I need some coasters, maybe I should make some like these. LOVE them. They are so me (and you too, apparently).
Thanks for your kind comments Heather. I really appreciate your visits and for keeping us in your thoughts.
Mel
Heather! Don't DO that! I have cream of mushroom soup up my nose now! I may have to show off my coasters after this!
And, um, I have TWO deviled egg carriers.
Hilarious! Hahaha.. love the old man one!
~Chelsea
Hahaha! I love those coasters!
Can't wait!
Those are brilliant. I think you may have started a deviled egg carrier war. I don't have a carrier, but I do have the coolest holder with a little chick in the middle.
Have to admit I am a little curious as well as to what you are celebrating.
Oh wow, I want those coasters!!
typicaltype@hotmail.com
fashionintheforest.blogspot.com
Awesome coasters lol
Those would certainly be conversation starters!
Excellent fun, I am sure they will be the talk of the party!
Hopping on by via FF40+,if you have a moment pop on by and say Hi
Have a great weekend.Helen x
http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com
Just what I needed to cheer up a grey gloomy day. Thank you Heather I shall be grinning now all morning.
Off to catch up on your other posts as I've got behind the last two weeks (no, sadly I haven't been partying - only with Follow Friday 40 and Over) Have a fun weekend.
Carol
LOL!!~ Heather, I love your sense of humor. Have fun! XO
Those are the best coasters...Ever!
Those coasters are awesome!!
Post a Comment