Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Her First Dance

It was a busy weekend! 
This one had her first school dance.
The outfit was chosen, the hair was curled,
Corsage purchased and oohed and ahhed over...
It's three of the tiniest pink roses with ribbon to match her dress.

Photos were taken (while I was getting ready to host a birthday party that same evening!)
Best date for your first dance!
They had a wonderful time and came home to a houseful of people.
More on that later....
Linking up with:
Pin It

22 comments:

Quirky Homemaker said...

How nice they both look! I'm sure they had a wonderful time!

Unknown said...

How fun! She looks just beautiful!

Victoria said...

Oh what a dollface she is! She looks gorgeous!!! I'm sure she'll remember this forever:)

Samantha said...

she looks so cute!!

Amy said...

Oh, how sweet! I hope they had a great time! I remember going to a father daughter dance with my dad about the same age and we had so much fun.

Hope the party went well!

Anonymous said...

Awwww beautiful! I love that you took photos of the process to the beautiful finished product! xo

Petie@inspirednesting.com said...

She looks beautiful! Just went thru all that fun with our Father/Daughter dance last Friday. They've been going since Kindergarten :) Hope the bday party was fun too!

Kirsten said...

Beautiful pictures Heather! Takes me back to my first dance...

Amanda Tempel said...

Thanks for joining in this week for Wobble Over Wednesday, I hope you'll join in, in the weeks to come :)!

I am following you back! :D

-Amanda T
http://ratsandmore.com

Mommy2Four said...

beautiful! love the "date" photos!

Thirty-One Trendy Totes said...

She is so pretty! I am a new follower from the blog hop! I would love it if you stopped by!

http://thirtyonetrendytotes.blogspot.com

Life in Rehab said...

That little girl is going to one stunning, poised young woman.

Mama Hen said...

She looks beautiful! The drees is adorable! It sounds like a fun evening! That is so nice that they came home to a party! Have a great day!

Mama Hen

AllieMakes! said...

Aww!! So sweet! I want to go to my first dance again!! Or maybe not... It was a square ance... we all had to have square dancing garb on... Ok, I want to go to this kind of first dance!!
Beautiful girl!
You should come link this up to my weekly Thursday through Sunday Making It With Allie Link Party! I think it would make a Fabulous addition!
AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

Thirty-One Trendy Totes said...

Thank you for following me back!

Kate said...

Loved your photo on Sweet Shot Tuesdays. She looks great. Daddy daughter photos melt my heart!

Laura Everyday Edits said...

So cute. Love the father-daughter dances are daughter did with her daddy. New follower from friday hop. Would love a follow back.
Great photos. laura
http://imnotatrophywife.com

malia said...

Hello, I'm your newest follower from Friendly Friday... I'd love for you to consider following me back. xo Malia

Love Of Quilts said...

She looks beautiful! Trish

Denise G said...

Beautiful pictures... Thanks for sharing

Newest follower through the over 40 blog hop

http://40plussinglebbw.blogspot.com/

stacy: the aunt with gum said...

So sweet! Love the rollers in her hair - too cute

Kirby said...

She's adorable! I bet they had a blast!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails