Tuesday, September 5, 2017

{Travel} Lucketts Antiques

We were taking the scenic route home from Virginia and I saw a sign for Lucketts.
I'd seen other bloggers posting about The Old Lucketts Store and it looked like an awesome place so I quickly mapped out where it was.
 It was right on our route so we would have run into it anyway. How exciting.
 We had to get out of the car to check out the place (with my camera in hand!).
 The flea market wasn't happening but there was still plenty to ogle at.
 All of these old, chippy shutters...
 The porch held many treasures...
 Inside there was even more to see!
 The store hosts over 35 vendors.
 They sell antique, vintage and really cool stuff.
 There's a design house as well.
 That looked like a fun place to take a class.

 Lots and lots to see!
 In love with that blue chair but I already have one.

 Vintage clothes and hats!
 I loved this truck and flag set up outside. What a spot for a photo shoot!
 I hope you enjoyed this photo heavy visit to Lucketts Antiques.

Linking up:
Pin It

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

I want to go explore!!

Anna of Mutton Style and Years said...

I went to a place like that in the Midlands here. So many things we saw and said 'oh remember that.' Great vintage clothes too.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

This looks so fun! You always find the best spots!

Clairejustine oxox said...

What a lovely place. I love places like this. I would love to take a walk around here :)

csuhpat1 said...

I would love to go there.

Carla from The River said...

I sure did enjoy this visit. ;-) Now I want to go for real!

Ida said...

Antique Stores are so much fun. This looks like a good one.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

What a great place to visit Heather. I would love looking at all of those things. Thanks for sharing at C&C with J&J. Enjoy the weekend.
Julie

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails