Wednesday, September 6, 2017

{Get Organized} Another Kitchen Drawer

After I completed our linen closet makeover, I had some leftover organizers and decided to tackle another drawer in my kitchen.  
I had previously organized it but it wasn't staying neat so obviously it wasn't working for us.  
 I did a little rearranging and moving some things to the adjacent drawer. I used my Dollar Tree organizers because things tend to stay neater when they have a designated place to return to.
Here are the two drawers now side by side.  I did this about two months ago and the drawers are staying neat and organized. Yay!
My other kitchen organizing projects:
Pin It

10 comments:

Tamar SB said...

I have so many drawers now in my kitchen I am still opening the wrong one to find things hehe!

Regine Karpel said...

Great.

Creations By Cindy said...

I just love those little bins from the dollar store. I use them too. I need to do a little organizing. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

So much better Heather! I use these plastic organizers in my bathrooms. Love them because they can be scrubbed with cleanser when they get dirty!

Love Of Quilts said...

It would be nice to stay organized, no one puts things back where they go, gave up.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Looks great and you're definitely inspiring me to get organized! Hope your week is going well, how was her first day?

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather, your drawers look great. I will have to look for those organizers the next time I visit the dollar store.

Clairejustine oxox said...

I have so many things that need organising Heather, these look great :)

Carla from The River said...

Well done and more inspiration for me to get at mine.

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

Love this! Thanks for the inspiration! laura

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails