Friday, April 21, 2017

{Get Crafty} Tassel Earrings (from Target Dollar Spot)

Sometimes inspiration hits when you're in the Target Dollar Spot.   I'm usually inspired to spend money there but this time I actually was inspired to make something.
It was there that I spotted these cute packs of tassels.  They looked like earrings to me--the trendy kind I've been coveting.  I love anything with a tassel or pom pom!  To make the earrings I needed two packs of the tassels and some earring wires.
 I found the earring wires at Joanne Fabrics and used a coupon so they were $1.15.  The tassel packs were $1 each.
 I used some pliers to open the hoop on the tassel and insert the earring wire, then closed it back up again.
This whole project took minutes and I was left with two pairs of earrings for less than $1.50 each (I have leftover earring wires for another project).
I've been getting lots of compliments on them too.  They are super light and I don't even feel them when I'm wearing them.

Let's Keep In Touch!
Pin It

6 comments:

Tamar SB said...

They are so fun!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

These are adorable and look like something you'd find it urban outfitters or free people ! You're so crafty my friend!

Clairejustine oxox said...

What a great idea Heather, love these :) Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I like these earrings you made Heather. Thanks for sharing at C&C with J&J.
Enjoy the week.
Julie

Carla from The River said...

FUN! :-)
Carla

indah nuria Savitri said...

they are cute indeed! Happy to try to make one :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails