Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fourth of July

We had a good, old fashioned 4th of July this year.
Got some patriotic face painting (thanks to our uber talented friends).
My husband loves a parade and had to get a good seat.
See how happy he is?

I gave this photo a 1960's treatment. Love the van!
We were sitting in front of my friend's market. Check out all of her amazing furniture!
For sale, yo! 
{My youngest has her eye on that sweet white cabinet with the funky blue knob (in the left of the photo) for her new room.}
I wish I had a better picture of the merchandise, my camera levels were off.
More face painting...
some adorable flag waving...
Enjoying the parade.
more fancy "ink"
Here's my tatt.

After the parade we headed home to do some more of this...(post coming soon!)
It wasn't all work.  We did some grilling.

zucchini,
green beans
veggie burgers and chicken burgers
and some ooey gooey s'mores for dessert. 

Have you tried these jumbo marshmallows?
How was your holiday?
Linking up with:

Pin It

4 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I love the parade photos...and that van - the processing is perfect!

reanaclaire said...

Nice pictures here.. can see patriotism too! :)

Mellodee said...

I love the 4th of July! It's a fun day with parades, picnics, food, and fireworks and patriotic music I enjoy!

Yet it doesn't take a lot of work like Thanksgiving or Christmas. It just a good time day celebrating the great country we live in!!

Jeanette said...

oooh - looks so traditional and fun! You got some amazing photos. Our fourth was very laid-back - we had just gotten back from our road trip the day before so it was more of a "recovery day" for us. :) we still set off some fireworks and grilled up some BBQ though.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails