I love that it cooks in one pot!
- Add 2 cups of macaroni (or pasta of choice) to a pot along with 3 cups of water, 2 tsp Dijon mustard, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4-1/2 tsp of garlic.
- Bring to a light boil so it doesn't stick. Cook until liquid is absorbed and pasta is cooked, adding more water if it gets too sticky.
- While the pasta is cooking, whisk together 1/2 cup non dairy milk of choice, 1/3 cup nutritional yeast, 2 TBS tahini and 2 TBS lemon juice.
- When the pasta is cooked, add the sauce and 1 cup vegan shredded cheese (like Daiya)
- Stir until cheese is melted. Add some freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Serve and enjoy. (Makes 2-4 servings)
It really is creamy and dreamy!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Facebook @ourlifeinclick









6 comments:
Yum. I need to make this. Have a great day.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
This looks very easy to make and looks like it would taste really good! Thanks for the recipe!
Oo - I love the daiya sauce packets and I add nutritional yeast!
This looks easy and creamy and scrumptious!
Wow! That does look super creamy and delicious! I'm always looking for yummy vegan recipes to try out; this looks like it would be perfect for a cooler night
This looks so creamy and good. I know my Riley would love it. Maybe I'll go this route instead of the Chao. Looks like it makes a big batch!
Post a Comment