I had a request for my Peach Cobbler recipe from Laura@Not A Trophy Wife so I made it again to photograph the steps. Anything for the blog and Laura!
This time I only had two peaches left so I supplemented with some fresh plums. Berries work well in a cobbler as well.
Ingredients:
2-3 cups of sliced fruit (peaches, plums, nectarines, apples, berries)
1/4-1/2 cup sugar of choice (I used coconut sugar)
1 cup whole wheat pastry flour or 1/2 flour/1/2 oats
cinnamon for sprinkling
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3 TBS coconut oil (or shortening of choice)
1/2 cup non dairy milk
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix fruit with cinnamon and 2 TBS sugar. I added a few blueberries too!
- Place fruit into lightly greased baking dish.
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, oats (if using), remaining sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Cut in coconut oil and add non dairy milk. Mix to incorporate ingredients.
- Spoon batter onto fruit and sprinkle with cinnamon
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Enjoy with some (vegan) whipped cream or ice cream!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Facebook @ourlifeinclick
Please follow me!
Linking up:












9 comments:
Peach cobbler! Marty loves it. I am hoping to make a fresh pear cobbler soon for him. I have pears almost ready for picking. That is what the stinking squirrels are toting off! Thanks for the recipe. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Peaches and plums have my heart and tastebuds! This loooks sooo good! Crisps and Cobblers are my favorite.
Yum!! I haven't made enough crisps or cobblers this summer!
I love peach cobbler thanks so much for the recipe.
This fruit cobbler looks so good Heather. Thanks for sharing the recipe at Cooking and Crafting with J&J. Enjoy the week
Julie
This looks so tasty Heather. I would love to try some. Yum. Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays :)
Thank you, Heather, yum!
Thank you Heather! Last week was a rough week so I missed this post! Thank you for the shout out! Just pinned! You are the best, laura
I'm starving just reading the recipe! Thank you!!! laura
Post a Comment