33|52 Negative Space
Chicago from Navy Pier
34|52 Selfie
Chicago, Illinois
35|52 Mirrored
"The Bean" Chicago
36|52 Portrait
Engagement session
37|52 Leading Lines
Headshot session
38|52 Hazey
Senior session
39|52 Morning
40|52 Candid
41|52 Bokeh
42|52 My view
Haunted Mansion, Disneyworld
43|52 Eyes
Pin It













9 comments:
You've been busy! I absolutely love your photos - the one of the spider web is SO cool!
You capture light SO well!
LOVE that last shot! The lighting, the mood, just perfect Heather!
Thank you for the visit babe, Haute Khuuture blog just got a brand new facelift! Hope you’ll be by to check it out! Xx- Julie
Haute Khuuture Blog | Instagram
Heather, you have been very busy taking such nice photos and I know you really enjoy it.
Just adore all the photos you have shared this week. I really love the candid of the boys on the church stairs and I also love the Chicago Bean photo! Have a great week.
My favorite is Candid.
:-)
And Hazey ... alright, all of them. Love your work Heather.
These photos are awesome! I love the hazy senior photo!
Very nice photos. Loving the Spider web shot, Bokeh, Your daughters beautiful senior shot.
Post a Comment