I'm back with some more Dollar Tree love. Sometimes you don't see something until someone else (usually a blogger/vlogger) points it out to you. I can't remember which vlogger told me about these handy bottles but once I found them I was hooked!

Speaking of nails. I tried out their nail polish and I really love this color. I think it's just as good as any other nail polish that I've tried. This is an inexpensive way to try out a fun new shade.
And finally this lint roller that come with a bonus mini lint roller...for $1! I think Catherine from Do It On a Dime had sung the praises of Dollar Tree lint rollers. It's a great place to pick them up!
Have you found any Dollar Tree "must haves"?
Linking up:
Pin It






7 comments:
Great finds!
I always get my lint rollers there! I haven't seen that nail polish yet - but I have seen some Elf products recently. I love their dollar storage bins too! Great tips! Oh and you know I LOVE Do it on a Dime!
I love DT and I have 2 near me that are just messy and long lines. The other one is about a 20 to 30 minute drive away and I just don't seem to get there too often. I love everything you bought and I bet they have some nice things now for Christmas.
Some great finds here Heather. Thanks for linking up #weekendbloghop
The one thing that I ALWAYS buy there is The Works Toilet Bowl Cleaner! Definitely not a “fun” buy, but it works great!
I didn't realize that they have lint rollers at the dollar store. Thank you for bringing this to my attention! I'll save a lot of $$ by buying them from the dollar store!
- Natalie A.
How did the nail polish hold up? I agree what a great way to try new colors.
Post a Comment