Monday, May 16, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Give Me Flowers
I'm having so much fun making little arrangements with the flowers from the garden.

Visual Contrast
Her brightly colored dress and wet hair really pop out from the pale background.

Friendship
We recently went to dinner with friends and each couple brought two bottles of wine. I thought these corks represented our friendship that evening.
Before and After
That same evening, I snapped a picture of the quiet restaurant before it was busy.

And the four of us walking back after a great meal.
Dark
It was one of those sunny then dark and rainy afternoons and we spotted this double rainbow while we were driving in the rain. 

Check out more photo scavenger hunts here.


Pin It

11 comments:

melody-mae said...

wow, I am visiting from the stalker blog hop and these pictures you took are just amazing! You truly had an eye for detail and color...very lovely!

Abby said...

Ohhh! I love the rainbow!

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

I love what the corks represented to you. Great pics Heather!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

These photos are beautiful!


Thanks for linking up on my Super STALKER Sunday! I can't believe the response we have gotten again this week! :D

I hope you won't be a stranger and come back next week, or even just mid week and say hello! : ) I post lots of other great things like recipes, tackles, and rambles (oh my!).

I also should mention that I have a FANTASTIC Blog Hop Directory that has at least a dozen blogs listed for every day of the week. No kidding! Come and check it out! : )

Ashley Sisk said...

Nicely done - great capture with the rainbow!

Mama on a Green Mission said...

Great pictures! Thanks so much for linking up to our Super Stalker Sunday hop! We hope you'll come back again for more "stalking" this Sunday! I'm already a follower! Have a great day!

April @ Mama on a Green Mission
http://greenmissionmama.blogspot.com

Carletta said...

Love the rainbow! Great capture.
They are all really nice interpretations.
Thanks for your visit. :)

V said...

These pictures are amazing :) Love the last one.

Brooke said...

Great set - love the contrast one - lots of great action with the hair!

Valeria said...

nice entries and that is the best friendship ever... very clever

- Jessi - said...

Great rainbow shot! I love your before perspective :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails