Monday, April 18, 2011

Ireland - Part 6 Killarney & Muckross House

Our next day in Ireland took us to Killarney (2 hour bus trip) where we were picked up and taken around the Killarney National Park in these horse drawn buggies. It felt so good to be out in the fresh air.

I think this was a leprechaun house.
My pictures don't do it justice but here's a nice one.

We ended up by the Lakes of Killarney.

Ross Castle (or Castle O'Donoghue)


We took a boat ride over to stunning Muckross House and Gardens.


I don't think we were allowed to take indoor photographs but I did find this one.
We had a really nice tour, lunch and did some shopping before heading back to Adare.
If you want to catch up with our trip, start here.
Pin It

4 comments:

Anna said...

Beautiful photos! I hope I get to go to Ireland some day! :)

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

Those photos are magnificent..such a beautiful place!

Toni said...

Beautiful.

holidays in killarney said...

Such beauty. I must visit someday.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails