Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Thrifting Lately

I've been hitting the thrift stores lately and doing pretty well.  Here's what I've gotten lately.
This cute Lauren Conrad green and polka dot blouse caught my eye.I love the pleats, the cut outs in the neckline and the little bows.
I've been wearing this Lauren Conrad (love her stuff!) thermal sweatshirt on repeat. It's got some sweet ruffle details on the drop shoulders.  It's the perfect fall top!
I've been looking for a sweater vest forever. I found this grey cableknit one in the men's department.
This is another Lauren Conrad shirt. It's so feminine and the button down style is different for me.  It's got a little ruffle around the neckline.



I love this Minnie Mouse t-shirt.  Now that's a classic!

This striped shirt screams summer and beach walks to me. It has little side ties to adjust the length.
This has been one of my favorite finds. This Old Navy floral blouse is a great fall transition piece.
City Girl 2 was home on one of my thrifting trips. We found this adorable vintage blouse/jacket for her.
This my my little haul from the weekend.  The ghost candle holder lets off a spooky glow. 
The mug is vintage from the 70's. I always look at the bottom of mugs, bowls and plates.
The striped t-shirt is from Boden and so soft. I had it on inside out in this pic(and all day) but luckily I hadn't left the house like that!


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook ourlifeinaclick

Linking up:

Pin It

14 comments:

Carla from The River said...

I always enjoy seeing what you find thrifting. ;-)

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Heather, you do so well with all of your thrifting finds. I love the sweatshirt and that vest is cute and perfect for fall.

Ann said...

Great finds !

Dixie @ Arranged Words said...

Great thrifting finds.
Well done!

Joanne said...

I LOVE that green polka dot top! You found so many great pieces.

Bindu said...

You got nice items! Love that polka dot blouse more!

R's Rue said...

All great finds

csuhpat1 said...

You find the best things in thrift stores. Very cool.

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

Hi Heather,
I love your thrift finds! I love the Boden brand but wait for it to go on sale!

Have a great weekend! xo laura

Tamar SB said...

Another great haul.

Hena Tayeb said...

So many great finds.. you are on a roll.

Andrea Nine said...

You always find the cutest things! I especially love the green on you and the stripes!

R's Rue said...

Thinking of you. Hope all is well.

Barefoot by the Sea said...

I always love seeing your thrifty finds! You always get some great items!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails