A bit of my life lately...
We had our first s'mores of the summer. Have you tried them with the Reeses' Cup Thins and Ritz Crackers? So good!
Another critter friend on my walk. Hello there!
This critter was not happy about me packing for a trip. City Girl #1 broke her foot and also needed a minor mouth surgery so we went into the city to help out.
We stayed at the lovely Indigo Hotel.
Gotta get the hotel room selfie!We stopped at CG 2's apartment first and I got some time with this cutie.
We had dinner at a cool restaurant in Williamsburg and it started to pour. We were in the greenhouse so we didn't get wet but it felt very tropical.
We walked down to the water. What a view.
more views!
Coffee selfie
We stopped at Blackseed Bagels for breakfast. It was my first pumpernickel everything bagel. Yum! Walking around Grand Central Market while waiting for CG 1.
Grand Central Station never gets old!
I got to spend some quality time with this handsome fella as his mom recuperated.


12 comments:
Those s'mores sound so good!! I hope City Girl #1 is ok!!
Heather, those are such nice city views. I like the selfie and I want to get an oversized white blouse. I will have to try out a pumpernickel everything bagel (if they have any around here) as that sounds great. You got a great shot of Grand Central. I hope your daughter is feeling better.
Great photos
Hi, Sending hugs to your girl!! And I am #imshort too. ;-)
Your deck does look lovely and so inviting! I'm sure your daughter appreciated your help and I wish her a speedy recovery. That bagel looks and sounds so delicious.
Your deck looks so inviting! Hope your daughter is feeling better - nice that you are close enough to help when things happen. Looks like you had a good time in the city...the bagel looks delish!
Hope your daughter gets better soon. Looks like you have been a little busy.
Oh I love your deck! So very pretty. You always have the most fun. Happy mid July. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
I love Grand Central. The constellations, those massive lights.. beautiful.
You patio is also looking so pretty and welcoming. I must try the Reese's s'more hack now!!
Sorry to hear about your daughter foot.. wishing her a speedy recovery.
love these trips! Fun way to travel when you know the band! xo laura
sorry to hear your daughter broke her foot. i hope she was doing something fun!
How long does that take to heal?
xo laura
Always love seeing the kitties throughout your posts!
Post a Comment