Hey I'm back! I didn't mean to take a week off but it happened.
Did you try my Strawberry Crunch Cake recipe? yet I made it again for the 4th and everyone loved it.
This was an interesting field trip that Mr. Click and I took. It was even more memorable because we were experiencing a lot of smoke from the Canadian wild fires. We took the train to Philly which made getting into town super easy.
He also studied at the University of Pennsylvania. We've seen him in a lot of Discovery Channel shows about ancient Egypt so it was fun getting to see and hear him in person.He's got lots of great stories and is so interesting to listen to. It makes me want to go to Egypt and visit one of the archeological sites with him.
Mr. Click bought one of his books. He's a super fan.
Afterwards we had dinner at Barbuzzo -delicious! then took the train home. Definitely different kind of date night but a good one! How was your 4th of July?
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife




9 comments:
Sounds like fun. Happy Monday.
Very fascinating.
Another fun field trip... I love that you call your adventures field trips.
;-)
xx oo
Carla
That does sound like such a different and interesting date night!
What a fun field trip y'all had! So very interesting and Marty and I love stuff like that! Thanks for your messages sweet one! I appreciate you. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Heather, that sounds like a fun evening in Philly. It must have been so interesting to hear that lecture.
How great you got to such an interesting lecture - that was a fun date! I love going to events like that. Have a great week !
Looks like so much fun!
Looks like a very interesting and fun time. Very nice.
Post a Comment