Tuesday, February 21, 2023

{Shopping} Costco in February

 I've found so many new and fun things at Costco this month. 

I love Sharpie markers and this bright set caught my eye.
Food bag storage containers are everywhere lately and this was such a good deal for one.
$18.99
There were also some bamboo drawer organizers.  $29.99 for a set of 4.
I've been loving my berry produce keeper from Dollar Tree but this set would be an upgrade. I liked the larger size containers and they stack nicely.  It went home with me.
I have one of these Pendelton blankets and I love it! The price tag with an asterisk on it means that it won't be restocked and anytime there's a price ending in .97, it means the item is on clearance.  Such a deal for a king sized sherpa blanket!

This was a huge, 10 foot long blanket.  It's big enough for the whole family to snuggle under it.
$29.99
This looked like a great deal on smart lightbulbs that can change color too.
This faux fur rug was really large for the price.
$59.99
I definitely want to try these bagel chips one of these days!
I buy these organic Brussels Sprouts often.
$5.99
I hadn't seen this Creamy Cauliflower Cashew Bisque before. I think I'd want a sample or review before purchasing that much. Have you tried it?
$9.99
I really like the Method brand products.  If I needed this much cleaner, I would have picked this up.
$8.49
I haven't bought this Vanilla Almond Milk in awhile but I remember it being good. I love the shelf stable aspect of it.
I noticed two kinds of wet cat food and want to check out the reviews.
$32.99
This one seems very popular. I hope it's there when I go back!
I'd have to try this brand out in a smaller quantity but it's a good deal.
$14.99
I always get my veggie bouillon here!
And my chopped onion flakes!
I put this stuff on everything!
I've tried the shelf stable cauliflower but the broccoli was new to me.  I might have to give it a try next time.
$10.99
I usually get the Medjool dates but these are nice too (and pitted!).
I like to browse the clothing area sometimes. I found these cozy joggers and had to try them.
$14.99
I've been wearing them on repeat. They are so soft! Willow likes them too.
I thought this 2-pack of bike shorts looked like a good deal and the fabric was super soft.

I couldn't believe my eyes --Banana Republic?!  I picked up this sweater for Mr. Click (his favorite brand of clothes!).  It's a cross between a sweater and sweatshirt.
These long sleeve tees looked nice. I do love a 2-pack!
$12.99
These straight leg trousers also looked interesting.
$16.99
I picked up this Hurley rash guard for sun protection this summer. It also comes in a tropical print on the sleeves.
$16.99
I recently tried a Harry's starter kit and have been loving it. My legs have never been smoother. I was stoked to find they have them at Costco too!
$26.99

Do you shop at Costco? What have you found there lately?

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook ourlifeinaclick

Linking up:






Pin It

11 comments:

Pam said...

A friend on mine and I have talked about joining Costco but have not done it yet. It is across town so I think that is why we have not jumped and done it yet. However, we have one that should be in building stage soon, think we will wait for that. Looks like great buys. I have a freeze downstairs and I want to start stocking it with meats and stuff. Have things on hand. Thanks for sharing.

Cloudia said...

Wow! I've got to get back to Costco! Thanks for bringing us along

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Wow! Heather your Costco has a lot of great items on sale. I love the everything bagel seasoning and I just bought the joggers in black. I am sad because our Costco doesn't sell the books anymore. I think you have to buy the books online. :(

Creations By Cindy said...

You found some good stuff! Oh I need one of those food storage containers! How neat! Love me a blanket too girl. I gotta have a blanket in my chair! It's my pacifier I think. LOL! Even in Spring and summer I enjoy a nice lightweight blanket. I love bagel seasoning too. You can use it on so much. Good shopping right there. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Ann said...

Great finds at Costco ! I never tried the onions, but I love the ginger in a bottle. So good in stir fry and chicken soup. Yes to the clothes at Costco - I always find something to follow me home!

Andrea Nine said...

Holy moly great finds! Mmm I’d love that cauliflower soup but would definitely want to try it first.

Carla from The River said...

I always enjoy your 'haul' posts. Great finds!!

Tamar SB said...

So many good things! I love that almond milk for smoothies!

Hena Tayeb said...

I just picked up their cauliflower rice, very good. Also tried their banh mi medley, also very good.

R's Rue said...

So many great finds

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

HI, heather I love February's Costco finds. I need to get up there!
Great finds! laura

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails