Friday, February 10, 2023

{Shopping} Back At Aldi

It's another Aldi haul! I've really warmed up to Aldi and now I can't stay away.

Starting with this cheerful doormat...it makes me smile when I open the door. 
We're trying their almond milk.  The price is great!
With our new Nespresso obsession, I couldn't resist these espresso mugs.
I tried the yellow lentil lasagna sheets and loved them so I'm going for the green now.
This dressing caught my eye. It does contain dairy, fyi.
This is the second kind of protein granola that I tried. Very yummy!
A few snacks for the Super Bowl. Go Birds!!



Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
 

Pin It

12 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

I have not been in an Aldi in years until I had to travel to the southern part of the state and my dad wanted me to get a few things there. It was so clean and there were so many interesting products. Reminds me a lot of Trader Joe’s. I will have to try our local one especially from fresh produce!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I like everything you got at Aldi's Heather. The lasagna sheets look good and I love your new espresso cups. Have a happy Friday and weekend Heather.

csuhpat1 said...

You got some nice finds there.

Tamar SB said...

Love that mat!!

Go Birds!!

R's Rue said...

Go Birds. I want those pretzels.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Jeff the Chef said...

Yum, avocado ranch sounds like a winner.

Hena Tayeb said...

I love your rainbow mat.. it'll put a smile on anyone's face.
I must try out those lentil lasagna sheets.

csuhpat1 said...

Looks like a nice shopping trip

R's Rue said...

Happy Valentine’s lovely. You are a wonderful treasure. Love to you.

Creations By Cindy said...

YUMMY stuff you have purchased. Oh I do love me a big ole pretzel. I have some in the freezer. I made some last year and oh my! They were so good but just lots of dang work! Such a cheerful rug. Love it! We need a little cheer in this old world today don't we? Happy V-day Heather Lou. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Carla from The River said...

Hi,
I love the door mat. :-)
Happy Valentine's Day!
Carla

Carol On The Lake said...

I like local Aldi's and all the special finds they offer. I like all the interesting things you shared - I haven't seen most of them there.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails