Thursday, February 11, 2021

Spice Haul from Penzeys

I treated myself to an order from Penzeys spices and I've been loving all of it!  
I was having trouble finding dried chives and that started my order. I wanted  to try some of the blends too. I've received  Penzeys spices in a gift box before but this was the first time I did my own  order.

  • Taco Seasoning-I don't usually buy taco seasoning but I thought it would be nice to have some on hand when I'm feeling lazy. There's cocoa powder and allspice in this one!
  • Pie Spice-I've been putting this on my oatmeal and it's good  on peanut butter toast.  I'm sure it will be great in pies and  crisps too!
  • Baking  Spice- This one is also  good in oatmeal.  They recommend adding it to box cake mixes,  pancakes  and brownies.
  • Lemon Peel- Good for muffins and cookies but I also throw it into savory dishes for some brightness.
  • Green Goddess and Buttermilk-These both can be rehydrated with water  and then added to sour cream and/or mayo to make a dressing or dip. I made  my Sunflower Seed Ranch with the Buttermilk blend and it's so good!
  • Chicago Steak-I don't eat steak but this blend is great on roasted veggies and  potatoes.
  • Bay Leaves-I go through a lot of bay leaves so I got a big bag of them to refill our  jar.
  • Chives-I also got a refill bag of chives so I won't run out anytime soon.
They also included a hug coin in a decorated  envelope.    

They seem like a great company and their spices are wonderful! 

Have you tried Penzeys spices? Have you ever ordered your spices online?


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 

 

Pin It

13 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

These spices sound so nice. A while ago I cleaned some of my spices but I may have to do that again. Thanks for sharing this company.

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Awesome! I've only ordered a few spices online at Vitacost (just regular kind), or herb seeds to grow plants.

Andrea Nine said...

I love getting new spices. These blends sound amazing!

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

Sounds great, I use a lot of different spices every day!

Dawn Gross said...

I like the pie spice on oatmeal idea. We loooove Penzy’s!

Tamar SB said...

I love Penzys!!!

Mica said...

What a great spice haul! The blends sound so nice, I'm sure you will enjoy cooking with all of these! :)

Hope you are having a nice weekend :) We had fun with the family celebrating Lunar New Year with a big meal yesterday :)

Away From Blue

Carla from The River said...

My mom loves Penzys. I really should make an order. The pie spice sounds like I would enjoy it.
Carla

csuhpat1 said...

I love some taco seasoning. Nice haul.

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh I love spices! I love cooking and experimenting with spices. These all look so good. Thank you sharing Heather and for your prayers for me. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

R's Rue said...

Love it

Claire Justine said...

These look great. I need some new spices.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I’ve never heard of them! I need to check them out. Sounds like they have some great spices!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails