Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Costco Holiday Finds

Costco always has their holiday things out early (trees up in September!?) and they are a good place to find some great holiday items.  They can sell out quickly!
We  were excited to find one of  these wine Advent calendars when we were out of town. Our Costco doesn't carry alcohol. #boo  We're looking forward to sampling the wines with the whole family, now that we're all of legal drinking age.

We found the Holiday Blend  really early this year and it's still in the stores. Other years it has sold out before we could buy a second box.
Costco has excellent ribbon and wrapping paper.   I picked up this checked one  for our gifts this year.
I have trouble resisting cute holiday pillows--especially with trees and trucks on them (I have a few already!). This one was only $9.99, which is a steal.
The other side is red plaid so I have it turned to that side until after Thanksgiving. It will be great for holiday photo shoots as well.

I haven't picked up our fresh wreath yet but I always get one at Costco. They are huge, lush and impressive  for a great price. They usually show up at the stores around Thanksgiving.
Ok, these are not holiday related but we found them at Costco and they've been the most comfortable masks we've found.  

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking up:


Pin It

10 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Love the pillows!
Tons of kids at school wear those masks!

Lydia C. Lee said...

You're ready for xmas...

R's Rue said...

Love it.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Yay for all this holiday! Wine, COFFEE and ribbon? Oh and of course the RED TRUCK! You've inspired me to (maybe) get back at it. I think I've missed blogging and I could use a creative outlet so here goes! xo

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

Oh I want to get the Advent wine! I missed out on it last year!
Love the ribbon too! laura

Andrea Nine said...

Well that does it! We need to get a Costco membership!

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

Already looking forward to it!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

We have those same masks that we like. The pillows are adorable. You got some nice holiday buys Heather. I love shopping at Costco but HATE putting everything away.

Carla from The River said...

Hi,
I always appreciate your shopping finds posts. I saw a count down to Christmas similar to that in our local liquor store. Love the pillows!

csuhpat1 said...

That advent calendar looks pretty interesting.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails