Thursday, October 8, 2020

October Daily Goodie Box

 {Disclaimer: I was given a Daily Goodie Box to review but all opinions are my own}.

October's Daily Goodie Box just arrived and I couldn't wait to see what was inside!    

Daily Goodie Box- It's More Than Just Free Samples!   Let's see what we've got this month

Electrolit - Electrolyte Beverage
Electrolit contains calcium, potassium, magnesium  and sodium for maximum hydration-- and glucose for energy.

Spatty - Cosmetic Spatula
https://thespatty.com/pages/beauty
What a great idea! A little spatula to get to the bottom of your jars and makeup containers.

Heat Holders - Crew Socks
Super soft and warm socks with a tog rating of 2.34.
I have them on right now!

ADORAtherapy - Serene Room Boost Spray
https://adoratherapy.com/collections/room-boost/products/adoratherapy-serene-travel-room-boost
This room spray has such a nice light scent of lavender, bergamot and chamomile. It will be nice to spray my room at night for a more restful sleep. Here's hoping!

Crunchsters - Sprouted Protein Snack
https://www.crunchsters.com/products/smoky-balsamic-1

These snacks sound so interesting with balsamic and smoky salt.  They get their protein from sprouted mung beans.

ICE CHIPS® - Mint Pouch
https://www.icechips.com/our-store/mix-n-match-6-pack-pouches
Sugar free, healthful candy made with xylitol.   The pouch is a great size and resealable.

Patterbar - Clean Energy Bar
https://patterbar.com/collections/customer-shop
This bar has toasted cashews and coconut three ways  (raw, toasted and organic virgin coconut oil), Medjool dates and sea salt. They sound so yummy!

You can sign up for own Daily Goodie Box here, no credit card is ever needed!  Daily Goodie Boxes are 100% free!


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking up:
Pin It

4 comments:

Tamar SB said...

The patter bar looks good and those socks look cozy!

Carla from The River said...

I like the socks.
The ice chips candy sounds refreshing.
Another fun box filled with goodness.
:-)

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Wow, Heather you received so many awesome products this month! I like the socks and the spatty. Enjoy everything in the box.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Those socks look cozy! I saw that SPLATTY on Sharktank!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails