We took a quick trip to Ocean City, Maryland for a change of scenery.
We'd been there once before for a cheer competition but it had been in March and we always wanted to come back.The drive down was so pleasant, we took the coastal route.
When we got there, the skies were kind of overcast and it was windy but we still hit the beach.There were other people on the beach and some even swimming.
We had sweatshirts, a blanket and coffee!
Our room had a little kitchen and a balcony where you could see both the bay and the ocean.
We walked down the boardwalk to check it out and we were happy to see that masks were required.
I thought this was a cute sign at one end (I only virtually touched it).
We stopped and ordered dinner at Mother's Cantina on our walk back. It was going to be a bit of a wait so I went back to the room.
We had dinner with this view.
The sunset was stunning!












9 comments:
It looks so nice there and I'm glad you were able to get away. What a beautiful sunset. I can't wait to hear about the rest of the trip.
I’m so glad you two did this! Mr. Nine and I are going to shoot for some kind a little trip this month. Y’all look so happy and young!
Jeremy and I were thinking of taking a little getaway..then we decided to tackle the big project.
I am so happy with how the house turned out. I will post soon.
Carla
What a wonderful get away for you and hubby. YES girl...I would have had my blanket and coffee too! But love me some beach. So glad you had fun. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
What a wonderful and beautiful place. Very nice. I want to visit there.
What a fun get-away!
I neeeeeed a trip to the beach - it’s been way too long! Bill was just on AI fishing last weekend. We’re going to try for the end of October. What hotel did you stay at? Looks familiar. Tidal something or other?
What a lovely place. I haven't been to the ocean in years (maybe next year). I'm glad you had a good time.
That smiling picture of you and your hubby on the beach looks like pure happiness! Love it!
Post a Comment